is there a way to make a link so that when i click a shortcut on the desktop, that it goes straight to my mail

is there a way to make a link so that when i click a shortcut on the desktop, that it goes straight to my mailbox, where i will not have to type a password or anything...

for example, i have more than one account, so every time i want to check a different accounts mail, i have to retype the name. i was looking to make a shortcut for each emails inbox.

it seems like we should be able to this right? it is a computer.

i understand the part about installing messenger and getting the link, but i would like to have 3 sepereate links to where i dont need to type anything. basically i am trying to be lazy

i tried outlook, but it only works for my sbcglobal.net email accounts. it doesnt work for the free 3rd party yahoo emails (@yahoo.com). i was thinking like when you right click the desktop and create a new shortcut, copy and paste the info for each email...but it only brings you to the log in screen....i am shooting for this, but with the information already filled in. i think i am just too lazy, but it seems there should be a way to do this.

Favorite Answer

I think that's what you're trying to do with Outlook. Make outlook the default program for e-mail. Then when you hit shortcut to Outlook, all your e-mail accounts are there. You have one default account that is used to send e-mail, but all your different accounts in-boxes are right there for you to check and read, no need to access each one individually.

If they're free accounts, try this:

http://www.ypopsemail.com/

I'm sure there's a way to do it how you say, but I don't know how. This should allow you to use outlook, though.

SBCGlobal Helpline Desk@+1^800^782^3911

all you have to do is install or download instant messanger. when you do that it should put a shortcut on your desktop.