I'm calling in all my markers!?

There is a saying about when someone wants to "call in" for what everyone owes them. I know that markers has something to do with betting. But there's a few different sayings I've heard when, for instance, someone has either let many people borrow money, or let people have and use things of... show more There is a saying about when someone wants to "call in" for what everyone owes them. I know that markers has something to do with betting. But there's a few different sayings I've heard when, for instance, someone has either let many people borrow money, or let people have and use things of theirs, maybe has invested their time, done favors etc. etc. and never asked anything in return, received anything back, gotten paid back etc. etc. Then, there comes a time when they (maybe after years) decide, want, need (whatever) to get paid back for everything they've done, get back all the money they've loaned out, whatever. I'm trying to think of the saying. In the back of my mind, I've heard sayings, something about "calling in all my markers." Does anyone know the saying I'm thinking of and/or others that mean the same thing. It's something about calling in everything out there they've in- vested (in one way or another, and/or financial) that everyone owes them? Thanks in advance.
1 answer 1