im hurting and i dont know what to do?

me and my boyfriend just broke up and i really cant handle it i loved him and he though i didnt i wanna be acle yo sleep eat and smile what should i do?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

You will have many boyfriends with many different personalities. Breaking up is hard because you are used to having that person around and the future is scary. You will be o.k. You have a world of wonderful experiences ahead of you. Some wil hurt but it will all lead you to the place you need to be.

• 3 years ago

properly, it hurts. it is going to harm for a jointly as and there is not any longer something i could recommend you do to attempt to numb your self. it particularly is a existence adventure, and a few existence reviews are painful. *shrug* As you mature, you will understand this (possibly you already do and purely did no longer exhibit it properly). You mentioned "i dont understand why". that means which you particularly opt to understand why. properly, i'm right here to assist you recognize which you will in no way understand why. And marvel! which would be a solid subject. The "reason" would be something asinine, plenty so as that it completely distorts your outlook. that is undesirable. there is not any stable "reason" in any respect. understanding that there substitute into no stable reason would be destructive to you, too. So. Take a deep breath (no longer too deep, i understand approximately your allergies). start up a self-communicate: often times undesirable or unsightly issues ensue to stable and harmless human beings. i can *choose for* to be fixated in this adventure, and wail in self-pity and self doubt. Or, i can choose for to renowned that it particularly is barely a painful existence adventure, that it will bypass (or possibly "has exceeded, and now i'm coping with the maintains to be"), and with time it is going to likely be much less painful. you're making the alternative between the two. The *maximum* influential guy or woman on your existence isn't your boyfriend, your superb pal, your instructor, your preacher, or perhaps your parent, it particularly is *your self*. and that i understand i ought to sound extraordinarily glib approximately this, yet lemme tell ya: BT,DT. the quicker you get your head wrapped around the thought that folk do no longer *make* you sense some way, yet particularly you *choose for* to sense some way, then the quicker you could take administration of your individual existence.

• 1 decade ago

The hurt is because you no longer have something you want, namely him; his attention, affection, etc. True love would want to give and make the other happy rather than taking for self. Hang in there. We all lose people close to us and we can grow and become better with the learning. don't let resentment get in the way of new friendships and possibly even better & closer friends in the future.

Try to do something nice for someone who needs attention even more than you. There are a lot of very sad people who have no one who cares about them. Don't become a recluse, find something to do that takes your mind off of it. Get out there and live.

• emma
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

accept your pain. have your good long cries if you feel like it. do not put yourself through more pain than you have to. talk to your family and friends. they are always a source of advice and help. as trite as it may sound, this one bears repeating: find something constructive to do -- something that will hold your attention and require you to focus and get interested. you've got a brain, go use it for something besides re-running old memories.

no relationship is ever a failure if you manage to learn something about yourself from having gone through it all with your heart open to both joy and pain. just because it didn't work out doesn't mean it wasn't a necessary part of your journey to becoming who you're meant to be.

i wish you well...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Sometimes breakups take time and they do hurt. It's the Christmas holiday if you live in the USA, go shopping and buy yourself something nice. Then go get yourself a makeover. Then get some friends together and go out to that place you haven't been to in a long time and enjoy yourself. Don't forget to meet some new people. Don't let one monkey stop your show.

• 1 decade ago

It just takes time im in the same situation time is all i have been really sick too really sad, but tell him how you feel and that you do love him. He may take you back. But time is all that heals a brocken heart. Good LUck

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

talk to your gfs and have your close freinds help u through this however as u get older u will become adapt to breakups and u should keep looking dont try to salvage the relationship get a new 1

• just start to think of other things u can do w/ ur time, such as hang out w/ ur friends more often, c if u can start seeing some1 new.. just keep occupied and u'll c little by little that u r gonna start gettin over him.. =)

• 1 decade ago

get a pint o ice cream and have at it

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

call him

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.