Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusic · 1 decade ago

What happen with Ace of Base?

Favorite Answer

Saturday, November 4th, 2006

Don't faint - but there's finally a little snippet of news on some new material. Benoît at Ace Of Base France met with the band's manager Lasse Karlsson in Stockholm t'other day and was played a new track called "Sunset In Southern California", described as a "typical AoB style song with Linn and Jenny both singing". United State Management have a meeting with the band next week and we should expect some sort of news through their official website s**n. In any case, it does appear that despite the band's silence in the year since they performed at that Proms thing in Belgium, they may well have been working on an album after all. But let's not hold our breath eh?

P.S. I've nicked a load of YouTube videos and plonked them on the Multimedia page. I particularly like the mock-up of what the "Goldeneye" movie intro would have looked like if The Base had done the theme instead of Tina Turner and the rather odd fan video of "Summer Days".

Those bitches are sucking my dick right now. The blonde one is licking my balls and the others are taking turns sucking my shaft. What are you, a ******? Ace of Base? Who gives a ****?!! Get a life!

Source(s): A Swedish clitorus.
  • DJ C

They saw the Sign and they are happy now living with out you.

They folded, sorry I could not resist that.