ISG:Isn't it satisfying that the Americans are going to have go crawling on their knees to Iran and Syria to

beg for their help?

The Americans have proven that their arrogance and stupidity is far more dangerous than the malevolence and hatred of the likes of Iran and Al Qaeda.

I know I keep posting this question but every time I see their Fox News I have an urge to post it again.

Best Answer

"The Americans have proven that their arrogance and stupidity is far more dangerous than the malevolence and hatred of the likes of Iran and Al Qaeda"

Fox News propaganda obviously alienates some people. I think the US will negotiate with Syria at least -- there's a lot of pressure from Condi, and she wants to act like a diplomat once in a while.

Speaking of arrogance and stupidity, have a good look in the mirror. Are you actually saying you hope America looses to the likes of those terrorists? This hatred of Bush can be taken to extremes. Bush will be out of office in 2 years. Syria and Iran perhaps with nukes will still be here.

The USA could destroy both Iran and Syria in less than two hours. We have about 2200 plus nukes and we could do the job with about 4. I don't see anyone crawling. The real question is what reason would we have to do that?

I haven't seen the crawling. I haven't seen the begging. If Iran and Syria have the same attitude as you, then maybe its time we let the "likes" of you get taken down.

Source(s): What does ISG mean? Iraq Study Group?

Don't base your view of Americans on Fox News. If we thought that Fox really represented the US viewpoint, half the world would join Al Qaeda

• Bill G

The only crawling I've seen is the whimpy euro-weenies crawling to the USA begging them to protect them from the big bad USSR since 1945

Stop watching Fox News. You'll get a brain tumour.

Now why are you a liberal AntiAmerican watching FOX news??? I wished you all would move to Austrailia!

Which side are you on?