Why do girls shun me once i start being obvious about liking them?

Why do girls do this to me? They like me as long as i dont like them. They share kisses,come to dates on time, be supportive and even talk to me for hours on the phone, until i show signs that i like them. It's strange. It's as if the girl only wants me to ask her out so that she can say "NO". I am quite goodlooking and smart. What is the purpose of this game?

Favorite Answer

I hate gamers. Not sure, but some people do this kinda thing just so it can boost their ego. Not an attractive quality if you ask me. Maybe though, it is that you just haven't found the right one yet. Whatever you do, don't make this crap change you. Stay genuine and chalk it up to their ignorance. I have had this kinda thing happen to me also. It sure doesnt make one feel very good. But, be assured, when a person is genuinely attracted and interested, you will be able to tell the difference. Take care, and good luck!

Young girls are stupid, but guys do this too. It's all about control. Eventually you get to an age where people aren't so insecure and want to be honest. Then the girls of your dreams who will have been treated this way herself will fall into your arms. We just live in this society where "playing hard to get" not being honest in realtionship and having "the upper hand" is considered clever and cool. Don't change. YOU are one of the good guys and it will all turn around for you.