Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

difficul situation?

there is a guy who likes me to his death...i dont like him and he is not cute....and we have abt 10 yrs age difference........he is elder than me......he asked me for my hand...but i dono wht to say as i cant hurt his feelings toooooooooooo

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

It doesnt sound like he has a clue, ut even tho you have a kind heart and dont want to hurt him. you cant give your life away to someone that you will never be happy with. you have to just tell him that you simply dont have any interest in him, and think that you want to be able to explore your options in life. you cant let him have any hope in the back of his mind that you will change your mind a few weeks or years down the road because you will never be rid of him if you do. besides forcing him to go looking elsewhere may actually be an act of kindness that sets him on the path to finding his Miss right.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

honesty is the best policy as they say... b honest to urself and to him. jst think of it this way, ur doing him a favor because its unfair tob with sumone wen u dnt like thm cos tht wud b lying. gud luck...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Holy Crapola ! If you don't wanta....don't ....assert yourself and tell him no way to the golden oldie. When were you gonna tell him....going down the aisle to be married ? Tell him now and get on with your life.

• 1 decade ago

well what do u fell?

For all the single ones out there looking for romance:

http://gogo.kubera.ro/passion/passion.html

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

be blunt with him. tell him your not into him at all, and walk away from him. its better to be truthful and hurt his feelings, then to dance around the subject.

• 1 decade ago

Just say no!!!!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.