Do you actually follow the Community Guide Line?

Did you even look at it!?

Favorite Answer

I've looked at that damn thing so many times it's ridiculous. Nobody follows it; technically we're all chatting.

Source(s):

I follow, I have gotten reported before, I read again, saw I did nothing wrong. I think someone is following me around and reporting me.

I try to stay within them. I don't think the people who work at YA understand them though.

When your thumbs-down fairy becomes an abuse report fairy, they seem to just pull your answers without even looking at them at all. Never had one reinstated even though the report was completely bogus.

And the thumbs-down fairy still continues to violate the community guidelines.

I didn't know we had one- just kiddin. Yes I have seen it and follow it as best as I can- which is why I like P&S... very lenient and loads of fun.

Source(s): ◊:-)

I've never looked at it

but I'd like to say to yahoo "follow this {insert middle finger here}"

I do follow them so I do not get reported

I try to follow them.

Lol. I read it once.. and I follow them (or try to anyway).

Community Guide Line.What is that? .....lol

i havent looked at it and i get reported alll the time. maybe i should take a look......... not.