Do you think Channing Tatum will rise to stardom??

I have seen so far three movies with Channing, I think that although he´s still young Channing is a promising actor. I liked his work in Step Up, She´s the man and Coach Carter, come on how many new actors begin their careers next to actors like Samuel L.Jackson or now he will work with Paul Walker?. If you dislike Tatum don´t answer this question, I want this boy´s followers opinion. Do you think he´ll rise to stardom?

Favorite Answer

DEFINITLEY!!!!!!!! OO I LOOVE HIM SOO MUCH. YEAH HES A VERY GOOD ACTOR AND I LOVED STEP UP. HES SOO HOT!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH HE WILL DEF RISE TO STARDOM:>)

I think he has a lot of talent and will be in more movies, but he won't be like a "red carpet celebrity". I think he'll just be the familiar face in the background, "B list" I think is the word. I think that he has a lot of promise, and if he really really wanted to, he could become an "A list" celeb.

CHANNING TATUM DUHHH!!!!!!! have u watched 21 bounce highway its magnificent! Hes so humorous in it. Justin bieber is a loser hes no longer even humorous he sings retarded songs in my opinion. soo yea channing tatum rules! SO DOES JONAH HILL yet jonah hill isnt ur option so yea channing tatum :D

I hope so. I want him to be a good actor and not just for the good looks.

I think he will.

but I wonder if it is just good looks?

like in shes the man and step up, he was like a pretty boy.

almost certainly he is already a very awesome actor and i don't even need to go to his looks and plus Hollywood needs a young guy like this.

I definitely think so. He is attractive and does not get caught up in the hype of the tabloids. he seems to really enjoy what he does.

Yeah totally!I mean he can totally act and he is such a hottie. I absolutely luved him she's the man.

• mane

yes definitely

Yes and he is very Hot!