New york city or Boston colleges/universities?

I'v been looking at colleges in the NYC & Boston and i visited NYU, Fordham, and Manhatten college. In boston i visited BU, BC, and northeasten

is there anywhere else worth while to check out in nyc or boston? preferably NYC.

Thanks for the help.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I lived in both NYC and Boston, and went to NYU for gradschool. You checked out all of the big ones. Boston seems like too much of a college city and NYC doesn't seem like enough of one. You have to decide if you want the college feel or the city feel.

For schools you can always check out St Johns and Columbia

• Login to reply the answers
  • 4 years ago

Brooklyn College Manhattan College University of Dallas

• 1 decade ago

A a graduate student at BU, I love the school and the students there as it does become a community within its own, but it really depends on what you are looking for in a school, the program, your scores, unfortunatly, what you can afford as well. The BU name is well known, but some of their fields are horrible, where as another school would be best. Check it out, talk to students in your field of choice, and take a walk around the campus and city during the week and weekend for social best fit as well as school overall best fit.

• 1 decade ago

Well, you've hit some of the biggies, but what are you planning on studying? What are your grades like? How did you do on the SAT and ACT? Don't just go to a college because of location, make sure it's a good fit for you.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.