Character names for a princess fairy tale?

I'm at a loss for basically all the characters.

I need a Princess, young handsome groundskeeper, groundskeepers mother, two chambermaids, a butler, hermit-type widow, prince of course, king, and queen.

It's an unconventional tale with several plot twists, just set as a typical fairy-tale.

Shout out with anything, I might even make more characters just to fill the names.

Update:

I'm trying to steer away from generic names, however they are sometimes nessesary.

Update 2:

Great, their all good.

Update 3:

I'll look in baby books too, but I wanted a public opinion.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Jay
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Sarina for the princess (I am totally unoriginal - this name means princess), Pedro for the groundskeeper (or maybe Tedros?), perhaps Rosalie for the groundskeeper's mother, for the Chambermaids maybe some simple names like Hanna, Peta (ok, that one isn't so common...), Meli... Umm... For the Butler some old fashioned name like Walter or Windsor or something perhaps. Hermit type widow perhaps Agatha or Maude or something... The Prince perhaps Hamlin or Samuel or Charles or something... I dunno what names you could use for the king and queen... Sorry I couldn't be of more help

Finding names for characters is harder than I thought :P I guess really it is up to you but I thought I'd give a couple of suggestions. Really it comes down to what names you think suit the characters.

I hope my suggestions helped even a little bit. Good luck with your story! :)

Source(s): There are lots of good baby names websites available on the internet where you can search for specific letters, meanings, origins etc. The one I had a look at was www.babynames.com and babynamesworld.com but if you googled it I'm sure you'd find hundreds of sites.
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

Princess Characters Names

• 5 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Character names for a princess fairy tale?

I'm at a loss for basically all the characters.

I need a Princess, young handsome groundskeeper, groundskeepers mother, two chambermaids, a butler, hermit-type widow, prince of course, king, and queen.

It's an unconventional tale with several plot twists, just set as a typical...

Source(s): character names princess fairy tale: https://bitly.im/tggf1
  • 1 decade ago

If you need ordinary names, then: Lucia, James, Dorothy, Amber, Rose, Edgar, Katherine, William (of, course), Bernard and Eva.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Once I named a princess Ariana. Pronounced "Arie-on-uh". That's all I got.... Hope it helps! ...A little. =]

• 1 decade ago

The butler could be called Sherman.. the grounds keeper could be .... Arthur... The King could be Mark.. and I'm worse at girls names...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.