I want to learn how to play piano .. whats a good/good price piano to get ..?

I want to learn how to play but I don't want to get an exspensive one something just to start off but is still good ... thank you

Favorite Answer

Hi! You'll love playing the piano! Congratulations on making the decision to learn how to play this beautiful instrument.

As far as which piano to purchase, I would consider buying a used piano as this will give you the best value for the money.I would suggest checking with your local music stores and the classified section of your newspaper and Pennysaver to locate listings for used instruments. You may also want to contact your local college as they sometimes sell their used instruments at a considerable discount.

I wouldn't purchase a grand or baby grand piano initially since these tend to be expensive than the standard uprights. Some brand names to consider are Yamaha, Baldwin, Steinway, Kawai, and Petroff.

Once you find a piano that you're interested in purchasing, look on the side of the piano and get the serial number which is usually engraved on a gold plate. If you give this information to a technician, he or she can tell you the value of the piano as well as the year it was manufactured along with some other background information. This can be very useful as far as determining how much to pay for your new piano.

If you're looking for a great resource for learning how to play, I would recommend this excellent resource:http://eyeopening.rpiano.hop.clickbank.net/ You can learn to play at your pace and on your time schedule as opposed to that of a teacher.

Best of luck to you! I'm sure you'll be making beautiful music soon. :-)

Get an "I Can Play Piano".

YOU'LL LOVE IT.

• Zhukov

get one of those young changs theyre cheap