dont you think that bushes actions are insuring the dems the presidential election and also the congress?

the only people sticking with bush and his henchmen are the right wing religous whackos who represent a small minority and follow bush like lemmings over a cliff

Favorite Answer

Fortunately, us left wing atheist whackos who represent an even smaller minority whine a lot louder then anyone else. We can't lose.

Bush's actions ensured the Dems Congress but it does not ensure them the Presidency because this next election, Bush will no longer be the face of the Republican party like he was during the mid-term elections, so I think there will still be a pretty good race between a Republican and a Democrat because the Republicans will nominate someone fairly moderate to become more in tune with the sentiment of America

specific, plainly way now, yet six months is an eternity in politics, and we've just about 4 situations that long till the subsequent election. i've got lived by way of a helluva lot of elections in my time, and enable me tell ya, anybody who thinks they have have been given it found out this a strategies in strengthen isn't foolin' anybody yet himself. If the troop surge drives the insurgents back to Syria, or if the Islamo-fascists hit us on those seashores back, it particularly is going to be an entire new ball sport. something can take place, and if the previous is any indication of the destiny, it in all probability will!

They're sure helping, however the dems need to do some positive things the next two years, if not it's anyone's race to win. If the dems let Bush keep staying the course, it might end up hurting them.

I hope so. We had the best economy in years under Clinton (Democrat) Everyone knows the Republicans are for the rich, in this case, the oil barons, for which Bush is one. He obviously doesn't give a cat's meow about our circumstances and economics or he would have done something about the ridiculous obscene profits made by the oil companies.

No, not at all. It's going to be a tough road for the demo's cause they don't have a margin of error and only 2 yrs to actually accomplish anything. Not only that but so far their choices to run in 2008 isn't very good.

Do you feel lied to? I mean by your Democratic leadership? You know the people that said we will get the troops out of Iraq and are now OK with sending more. Like Harry Reid!

I voted for Bush twice and think he's become the republicans biggest problem. I don't know where he gets off being so effing arrogant. I don't know how it's possible that he still thinks his "strategery" is actually working. I blame him for all of the losses. I don't know about a dem president, but these mid-terms were his fault, definitely... Except for the sex abusers and those covering it up of course...

Democrats have congress..

The presidency will be tough, since the major two candidates for the Democrats (at least in buzz) are a woman and a black man. It will be interesting to see if either will really have a chance.

• Reba K

Don't forget how Bush used international CIA's to distort election results last time around. Those who don't play elections on the up and up - they win. (See: Mess in Mexico)