| asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

In the movie Full Metal Jacket, the drill sergeant says...?

"I'll bet you're the kind of guy that would f*ck a person in the *** and not even have the goddam common courtesy to give him a reach-around."

What the hell does "giving a reach-around" mean?

the *** above is as$.

Maybe I should have posted this in the Gay and Lesbian category.

Wow. I'm sorry I asked...

Favorite Answer

put you hand around your partner and jack him off.

this is my rifle,this is my gun.this is for fighting,this is for fun

Source(s): thats my favorite movie
  • godde

Drill instructors are like that and worse. by using ways, a Marine isn't a soldier. In genuine existence, The "Gunny", R. Lee Ermey, substitute right into a Drill instructor at Marine Corps Recruit Depot San Diego, India employer third Recruit training Battalion from 1965 to1967. For the uninitiated, the Marine Corps has 2 recruit depots, San Diego, California and Parris Island, South Carolina.

• jam961

What is your major malfunction you grabasstic piece of amphibian s**t!

A reach around is when you do just that.... Reach around and play with this "Gun".

Now if you were not too darn busy fingering Mary Jane Rottencrotch through her pretty pink panties you would have known that!

Gunnery Sgt. Hartman was the man!!!!!!!!!! Could you imagine having him as a dad? Now that would be trippy!...... It would probably go something like this.... "What do you mean you just got an F on your science project..... Well holy s**t! On your knees son!!! Now lean over and choke yourself! Not with your hands numb nutz.... With my hand!!! OK how do you like that..... are you ever going to get another F? Bulls**t, I cant hear you... sound off like you got a pair!!! OUTSTANDING!!!!!

To give a reach around is just like it sounds. The guy behind reaches around and gives him (the guy he screwed up the butt) a hand job to say thanks for the good time.

You reach around and masterbate him at the same time.

Those Marines are a fun bunch of guys

It means grabbing the crotch of the person whose bottom he is 'be friending'.

Not going there on this site...