Walmart.....?

Is anyone else upset that Wally World no longer does lay-a ways?

Favorite Answer

I did not know that.

My son and grandson want me to boycot Walmart but

on limited income I do need some things there which are cheaper.

Very few retailer offer lay away any longer. It often cost them more money than they wish, when consumers change their mind on purchase and get refund. this means that merchandise was unavailable for purchase during that time. It also harms them during sales. If your law away item was put on lay away at 15.00 on Dec 12th but went on sale on Dec 16th then consumer can go to law away counter and get reduction. This and many other problems have forced many retailers to rethink law away polices.

Yeah, I used to hide a few christmas presents in lay-a-way, and it made things easier on the wallet!

Not upset at all. I either want to pay for it or save up for it. No stores should have lay-a-way's. Its just a waste of space for them. TIme to start saving money if you really want something.

I am upset WalMart exists!

I shoot fireworks when I get to know a county had denied WalMart to come in.

YEP....

I think it is a stinky deal. Sometimes the best way to buy an item is to pay a little at a time. I know it's saved me a few times for christmas, etc. Love it that I could keep it all there, and not hide it all over the house. lol

Yes, and if you get some free time...check out the site below.

Don't shop there, so no, but years ago lay-away was important to me and it still is to many folks.

If they are so concerned about the people, as they try to portray, they need to re-think that decision.

i think its a bunch of crap! oh we wont have to employ an extra person so put the person who sweeps the floor in their or the one who answers the phone. it a load of bull! they are in it for the credit card! aka more money big surprise!

not upset at all. the clothes is cheap there, so there is no need for lay aways.