If I ask a guy out and he says no....?

do I keep on asking >> Because I can't stop liking him!!

Favorite Answer

first of all I applaud you for asking out a guy ,you must be a very confident girl and are not self concscious at all.You must be a really pretty girl because you have some self respect to ask out a guy so ...PROPS TO YOU ...Most girls would feel adkward about asking thier crush and embarrased and not you .You should feel proud because some girls unlike yourself really want to ask out a guy but are to shy.I would say stop asking eventually another cute guy will catch your eye and you will forget about whats his face...also act like his friend and eventually he might fall for you .

no! if you keep on asking him he will get really annoyed a not like you even as a friend. people like that are just asking to get hurt again. but if you still like him, be polite and kind. don't ask him everyday if he wants to go hang out. but doing nice things for him and inviting him to outings every once in a while with your friends he's bound to say yes sometime. hang in there! get to know him better before you ask him out again. who knows, maybe he'll ask you out next time. :)

I kind of have the same problem. I mean I haven't asked a guy out yet cuz idon't want him to say no. I wouldn't keep asking though.

If you keep on asking, he'll be annoyed. Trust me. Its happened to me PLENTY of times! My friends told me the wrong advice and he thinks I'm a lunatic! LOL I still kind of like him, but if you keep on asking him, you are barking up the wrong tree. He'll probably holler at you like he did to me once in front of EVERYONE! He made me cry, I don't want you to do the same thing that I did, ok? I hope this helps! :-) Just think about it....

Depends on you ages. Me teenage son has this girl that keeps asking him out. He isn't interested, she keeps trying but he isn't into it. Give him time if he's in the same age, ask again in a month or so.

Well, if he says no then don't bother asking again. You could do much better. I know it'd be hard to move on, but that's what you got to do. If he's shallow and says no, just move on. He wasn't worth your time anyway.

-Hope I've Been A Great Help!

If he says no, U should respect his answer... and keep it moving.

You can still like him, while you're moving on...

And before you know it, somebody will be asking you out!

you should stop asking him for a while because he must not know how sweet you can be so until you can tell that he is developing an interest in you, give it a rest.

Good luck!

*~BabiiBrownie818~*

no dont keep asking because your look weird if you do but remember theres more guys out there

No don't keep asking! Just think of it as HIS loss and move on!