Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

with animals close to extinction can we also include that real men are a dying breed?

men who can treat a lady like she is the center of his universe.

men with some old fashion values with a modern twist

Favorite Answer

lol! man that is great. Yea it does seem hard for me to find a real man sometimes, but I have confidence that there is one out there for me and for anyone else looking too!

• landry

Tasmanian Tiger is the main endangered animal. The Tasmanian Tiger, additionally stated as the Tasmanian Wolf, is a huge marsupial interior of reach to Tasmania. maximum scientists have self assurance it to be extinct, in spite of the undeniable fact that each 3 hundred and sixty 5 days there are a pair of dozen unconfirmed sightings in distant aspects of the state, and countless different suggested gadgets of Tiger tracks. In January 1995, a Parks and organic worldwide provider officer suggested a Tiger interior the Pyengana area of jap Tasmania, and being the main stable sighting in some time, the government released an study to probably verify the existence of the Tiger. The Tiger grow to be approximately 5 ft (a million.5 m) long, and had easy brown fur with dark stripes for the time of its decrease back. The final Tasmanian Tiger in captivity, grow to be on the Hobart Zoo in 1933. Tasmanian Tigers are additionally commonplace as thylacines after their Latin call, Thylacinus cynocephalus. There numbers interior the wild are no longer commonplace yet those are the main endangered of all

Maybe so . . . we should hook up to replenish the Earth!

j/k

I don't think that real men are a dying breed. Real women, however . . . that's another story. Good night!

ha ha ...ur so jaded

go ahead and put "real men" on that list of yours

then finish your journey to being a full blown man hating lezbo

....

i could almost pity you for your near sighted limitations, but your question reveals what kind of "woman" you are...and it's quite disgusting

genuine chivalry's not dead but it's like genuine femininity. It's there still but you have to look harder and harder for it. Neither chivalry nor femininity will die out though, because it's human nature to successfully strive for an ideal just as much as it's human nature to get jaded and corrupt.

i don't believe in sexual stereotyping and nor should you! A real man means something different to different people... as does a real woman. If you mean does YOUR real man exist?.....dunno, but good luck with that.

Only problem with that you will find people disagreeing as to what constitutes a "real" man.

What do you mean by real men? I'm a real man.

NO

For all the single ones out there looking for romance:

http://gogo.kubera.ro/passion/passion.html

I am a man. I am not gay and I agree with you. I can't even find a good fight anymore.