When you put someone on ignore, then stop ignoring them, how long does it take to start receiving mess. again?

Yesterday 12/16/06 I put my ex on ignore. Today I decided to stop ignoring him. I did all the nessessary steps to unignore him, but it still says under the ignore category I am ignoring 1 person. How long does it take to be able to start receiving messages from him again?

Favorite Answer

that's strange.

i put my ex on ignore 2 months ago.

i decided to stop ignoring him 2 days ago so i deleted his id from my ignore list.

he imed me one second later.

it was really fast lol

• ?

First never down play agressive and intimidating behavior since in these hard econmic times people are really losing their mental capacity and are capable of doing anything i.e. physica violence, break in to the home although this is your sister' boyfriend. A famous singer's family mom and nephew were killed by her sister's ex husband because he could not have her people harm people for i.e. love and money. The best way to handle this, don't know where you are located, is in small claims court which I believe is up to $5,000.00 the max you can collect Please do not open your door to this man nor meet him anywhere and if he continues to be threating, save all text messages, go to the police department and get a protect order. Good Luck!!.