I found out about my surprise birthday party what should i do?

So im turning 16 on the 26th and i saw the invitations for my surprise party at my boyfriends house. I knew that i was having a party but i didnt think it was a surprise. I dont know the date but i do know that im having one so i dont know what to do. Should i tell people i know? or Just play dumb like i had no idea this was coming?

Favorite Answer

As long as you don't know who is coming, what the theme is, or any of that, you technically still don't know anything more than you knew before, so ACT SUPRISED!

I would play dumb, mainly for the benefit of the people throwing the party. To them, the surprise is part of the party.

• ©2009

Act surprised and appreciative.

Happy Birthday

Just act surprised! Don't tell anyone about it, because they might be mad and accuse you of snooping.

Happy birthday!

Be truthful. Tell that you know about the party.

no play dumb like u had no clue

yeah.. i would def play dumb and pretend you dont know anything about it.

PLEASE, FOR EVERYONE WHO WORKED SO HARD FOR YOUR SURPRISE, ACT SURPRISED. THIS WAY YOU WON'T HURT ANYONES FEELINGS.....GOOD GIRL!

• pops

fugedaboudit