can u help me?
which cell forms a tissue that can strech?
which cell forms a tissue that covers and protects?
which cell form kills germs that attack the body?
which cell carries oxygen and food to the cells and takes away carbon?
- 1 decade agoFavorite Answer
fibroblast, ?, macrophage, red blood cellSource(s): cell biology
- 1 decade ago
1) muscle cells could be skeletal, cardiac or smooth muscle cells
2) epithelial cells which form skin and covering of the body cavities
3) macrophage-type of the white blood cell(leukocytes)
4) erythrocyte-red blood cell