what are the best girl twin names?

16 Answers

Relevance
  • Martha
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Twin girls are still girls: two separate individuals, in need of two separate names. Don't get cutesy with rhyming or alliterative names, just choose two feminine names that you like. Trust me, they'll bless you for it when they grow up.

Source(s): I'm a twin.
  • 1 decade ago

Nadia and Aidan are my favorites (Aidan is Nadia spelled backward). Aidan could also be a boys name. Anyway, that is what I plan to name my twins if I ever have a set and they are not both boys... :)

My sister likes Heaven and Nevaeh (same idea).

• 1 decade ago

Kaitlyn & Katherine

Lisa & Leslie

Rebecca & Rachel

Anna & Emily

Cecilia and Celine

Ashley & Alison

Adrienne & Ariel

Deirde & Desiree

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

what about plant names haha like Sage and Violet... Pick something the harmonizes together... but I wouldn't pick the same common run of the muk names their just to boring... go with something unique not to unique though and fun for your girls!!! or do two of the same names that start with the same letter like Laya and Lana ya know :) HOpe this helps...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

This is something you should choose for yourself. Make it special to you and something you think the girls will like later. Don't search here for the answer. Dang. Kikime is right STDs. Delete question is also a good choice. lol. Thanks for the laugh Kikime.

• 1 decade ago

Shaquanetta and Caramelina

• 1 decade ago

Emily and Emilia.

• annie
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

allison & gracie

rachel & anna

bethany & bianca

hannah & lucy

y is this under the std section?...how about these for names:

hiv & hpv

chlamydia & herpes

• 1 decade ago

Tifa and Rikku, I don't know, I just like those names. Or, Hope and Faith. Amy and Aly. Naomie and Leah... so on...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Brittany and whitney

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.