Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Should i keep my hopes up for this guy or should i leave it alone?

ok i met some guy at a public party an he got my phone number, that same night he called but i didnt hear it so i didnt pick up, 2 days later i called him and he aint pick up so this kept goin on for a week and he would call me too but i didnt hear it. so one day when he calls i finally pick up, but we only talked for about a minute and told me to hold on and then the call dropped, he hasnt called me since and that was on friday and its sunday. i just wanna know what do you guys think is up with him?? i have no clue. oh and another thing is HE NEVER PICKS UP HIS PHONE! idk y help me yall

Favorite Answer

If this guy is seriously interested in he will call back and if he doesn't reach you he should leave a message. It really does sound like he is playing games with your mind to see how anxious or desperate you are to connect with him. You really don't want to waste your time on an immature person like that. Never feel you have to run after a guy because you should value your self-worth and wait for the right kind of guy to seek you. Be patient and keep focus on your goals and know that it's okay to be contended without a date until Mr. Worthwhile comes along!

if he was really interested he would leave a message or tet or he would make sure he heard thephone and u would do the same i say let it go

I think you should start listening to your phone. Also maybe you should ignore him then cause he is probably just messing with you.

• you should drop it i know it hurts but you barely know him! plus he never picks up his phone! he could have another gf! drop him!

listen leave it alone he is playing his games find a new person

just leave it alone until u guys really talk

screww himmmmm

Let it go... Move on

HE IS NERVOUS

you should...