If LSD was cheap and legal, would you use it?

Favorite Answer

I would buy it, give some to you, and convince you to jump in front of a moving train while you were messed up.

• There are so many things wrong with Cutelilminxy's answer I wouldn't know where to start (perhaps "Don't believe everything you're told." would be...) Here's another good starting point:

http://www.erowid.org/ask/ask.cgi?ID=3022

Note number 5 in the answer.

Besides all that noise:

Yes, I would take if it was cheap and legal.

I would also take it if it was very expensive and simple possession came with the death penalty.

But since it is already cheap and not looking like its going to get legalized anytime soon, I'll stick with my blotters that may or may not be strychnine. (HA!)

I feel sorry for those who'll never get to experience it. But I also understand if they never want to. I myself rarely touch tobacco, alcohol, and caffeine, and I won't touch most over-the-counters and prescription pills.

• Kaia

No. Reality is strange enough without layering mind altering drugs over the top of it.

Naw, I kinda like having brain cells. They help in so many life sustaining activities, like breathing... the stuff is made from rat poisoning, and I guess I figure that anything that has the word poison in it can't be doing a body good. They say people trip on it because they have blood run down their spinal cord... not my idea of a wonderful time... but hey on a lighter note, stop over we'll make and eat cookies instead... happy holidays!

Not anymore. Had this question been asked a few years back, the answer would have been a resounding YES.

No, I used it enough when I was a teenager and I have responsibilities now.

Source(s):
  • ?

Nope...won't touch drugs of any kind...I hate even taking the prescription kind!

Oh hell yes!

That was the most fun drug I ever tried back in the late 70's.

If it was FREE, I still wouldn't use it. I've never touched any kind of drug excluding over the counter medicine.

Uh ah no not me,i value my commonsense way too much