how to close the active desktop function of Win XP?
- techman2000Lv 61 decade agoFavorite Answer
1. Open the Control Panel.
2. Open Display Properties.
3. Click the Desktop tab.
4. Click the Customize Desktop button.
5. Click the Web tab in the Desktop Items window.
6. If you wish to enable the Active Desktop, check "My Current Home Page". Add your current home page into your desktop or click New to add another web page and/or other Active Desktop features. To update the content, click the Synchronize button.
7. If you wish to disable Active Desktop, make sure all checkboxes in this window are un-checked.
- landryLv 44 years ago
energetic own computing gadget refers back to the own computing gadget that's presently getting used or considered once you're in abode windows. in case you bypass on your administration PANEL, you will see an icon for demonstrate. in case you verify your demonstrate settings, you will locate techniques of adjusting your guy or woman computing gadget, from matters to colorations, all your techniques are got here upon there. stable success.