Holiday gifts?

I'm curious; what would you rather get, many cheap and inexpensive gifts or only a few expensive gifts. For example 3 or 4 cheaper perfumes or colognes or one good expensive fragrance?Cheers!

Favorite Answer

I am a poor starving student so I tell my family that I will put all their names in a hat and get the winner an awsome present!

I always get something for my mom though. Everyone else has to wait and see who the winner is!

One more expensive one. Colognes are worn for others to enjoy, you wouldn't want your friends to rememberyou wearing some cheap smelling fragrance. They will remember the lingering scent of a more expensive fragrance.

I would want 3 or 4 of the ones I like. I find that a lot of the more expensive (with the exception of Victoria Secrets') perfumes stink to me and smell like old women who have lost there sense of smell.

Source(s): life

A few Expansive Gifts is best because people will use them longer. as opposed to cheap things that get thrown out in a month

Source(s): me

one good fragrance shows that you put a lot of effort into one choice instead of saying "i don't really know what you like so i got a bunch, hope you like one of them"

few expensive ones