If your child was raped?

Would you kill the person who did it?

I think I would.

Favorite Answer

if i could get to them most deffinantly i would, if any body touched my baby they would be dead, and i would make sure it was a long and painful death, make them suffer for hurting my baby

• Deedee

Hard question - the kid's gone thru enough without having a parent go to jail. Not that I'd have a problem wringing the neck of anyone who touched my child. But I think I could safely find someone who, for the right amount of money, could make sure the person disappeared permanently, and protect my child from losing even more. I think that it would be more important to protect and support the child than to satisfy my potential taste for hands-on revenge.

My child getting raped = Somebody is about to get tortured!

it depends.. killing would probably be my last option.. because after u kill them ur never going to be able to be with ur kid and watch them grow up and when they need ur help ur not gonna be there ur gonna be locked up.. i would prob find the person who did it and file reports and stuff and get them locked up for a long time.. or i would prob just beat them up really bad some place non public

Not immediately, because I wouldn't want to be a "person of interest." But yes.

I do not need to do God's job for Him. God will seek justice, everyone who does harm will recieve punishment from God.

i would personaly kill them even if i went to prison no one will hurt my baby

• .

Yes.

The fool who did it would have to die.

yes i would make it my personal mission to murder the bastard, there would be no hiding place for him