What are some companies that usually do pretty well, but right now theyre not doing so great or are expected to improve soon?
- Anonymous1 decade agoFavorite Answer
Ranked in order of how much upside is in the stock:
1. Ebay (EBAY) will continue to improve sales. You pay for growth and performance and Ebay has both. Solid company.
2. Wal-Mart (WMT) if it falls below $43. Too cheap on a valuation basis. Have to buy shares at that price.
3. Nidec (NJ), makes tiny motors that go into Ipods and things. CEO is awesome and continues to buy up smaller companies and ink deals to ensure continued earnings growth.
4. Carnival Cruise (CCL). Hurricane season is over. Cruises are becoming most popular vacation. Industry leader, great company.
5. ConocoPhillips (COP). Forward P/E of 7 and good play on oil. Solid company and pays 2% divvy.
6. China Mobile (CHL). 4% divvy and forward P/E of 16. Pristine balance sheet. Expanding earnings. Great play on expanding Chinese economy.
Happy Holidays and Good Luck!!
- Anonymous1 decade ago
I like DELL and YHOO. These two are under-appreciated by Wall Street at the moment, thus the stock is not price corretly. See http://ibooyah.com/ for more investment ideas.