why you heat the Muslim?

Mahmoud

from Cairo

EGYPT

• micho
    Favorite Answer

because muslims are the best

all feel jealous from muslims

Hi Mahmoud... I am a Christian from Jordan... many of my best friends are Muslims... No one hates Muslims I really think that the media/press/newspapers make things seems like a war between Muslims and non-Muslims.... If you ask people around the world they will tell you they do not hate Muslims... have a nice day!

Hi Mahmoud, unlike some of the 'stirring' answers you have and unfortunatly will receive not everyone does hate Muslims. I live in Australia and I can quite proudly say I know many Muslim people and often only because they let you know their faith, which I might add I find in it's pure form a very beautiful religion. I wish you peace and blessings in your life and hope for the future all our nations will join to stop this childish disrespect of others beliefs. Our christian religion doesn't have a very crystaline past either does it people.

Heat?? I think everybody needs heat in that very cold weather but if u mean HATE i have to ask u "what a stupid question is that? and who exactly do u mean by you?" I wanna tell u that i am christian and i have many muslim friends and i love them all and they also love me. I even made some muslim friends from this site but u know what? maybe there r some fanatic people and they can be muslims, christians or believe in any other religion. yes they r existed but u cant say that muslims r hated by all people. thats very wrong.

If u r hated by someone it is not because of your religion. maybe because of your personality. check yourself and c why they hate u.

i am an American women. i speak to Muslim and Egyptian men online. some scared that i would not talk to them because of that. not true. yes some Muslims are bad and lot are good. that life some people are bad and some are good. in every religion, race and nationality. i don't hate Muslims or middle eastern people. as matter of fact i trying to find quran in english so i can read it. i also find some middle eastern men attractive. so i don't hate. hate is not a good thing. never hate try hard to love and except everyone.

I don't hate Muslims, my husband is Muslim and I love him.

(sometimes I do heat him though, hehe!).

I do not heat them nor do I hate them. I love them. I am a Westerner living in the middle east and I know for sure that there are nothing wrong with Muslims at all.

Who ever thinks like that is just plain stupid

• boots

We don't hate Muslims, only hateful extremists. Give us an open hand extended in friendship, get one in return. Give us a fist wrapped around a weapon, get one in return. It's probably hard to understand Americans and our sense of Freedom and fair play if you come from a country where you don't have the same liberties, and some of our beliefs would drive a sane man crazy. But, we have the freedom to express our beliefs, just as others have the same freedom to shoot our beliefs full of holes. Just Life in America.

we heat the muslim so we could cook him and eat him !!!!! dude it doesnt make sense what ur saying!!!!! but if your saying why we hate muslims...... not all of us do .... But the ones that do .. are because of teh same reasons you hate westerns. ..... How are teh pyramids doing?

Just the crazy fanatics.Why don't more Muslims publicly denounce the violence???

I've never tried one cold.