HELP! ->Ipod nano syncs, but when it completes no songs on ipod?

hi,

i just have a new ipod nano pink which gives me error -48 and i reinstalled both itunes & quicktime but it still causes the same problem.

i wait and wait for it to complete the update but when it finishes there is no song on it!

i restored many times, i was just able to put my whole library just once then when i wanted to add 4-5 more songs, all of the songs just disappered!

i use windows xp, the system warns me about usb port's connection that it's slow. but i don't think this is the problem since i was able to upload songs for once :(

please help.

Favorite Answer

contact apple support

i don't be attentive to what your bearing on whilst your talking approximately copying it yet with the intention to get the U-tube video on your ipod in case you have already got it downloaded on your computing device is to easily open up Itunes and drag and drop the video into the video clips folder on your library. then you definitely can in basic terms drag and drop the video out of your library onto your ipod the comparable works with songs

maybe go to ipod preferences (when its connected) and check that you have ticked the box where it says update all playlists automatically. otherwise it wont update them to ur ipod.