ok i do 300 crunches per day anything else i can do

Update:

shoot i mean 2000

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

How can you burn 2000 calories a day? Well, if you figure that your 300 crunches only burned about 50, that gives you an idea.

How many calories you burn depends on how much you weigh, how hard you work, what distance if walking/running and intensity.

A 200 lb person who walks 2 miles a day burns 175 calories. That means it would take 3 weeks to lose 1 pound.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Jump jack 1min

Squat

Push up

Kick butts 1min

Superman

High knees 1min

Lunge

Torso rotation both directions

Side bends

Mountain climbers

Wall sit

Dips

Run or Jog for 20-30 mins

You don't need to burn 2000 calories at once though,that is too many calories at once though.If you eat only 1500 calories a day and burn 500 calories a day that 7000 calories burnt by the end of the week,which would be about two pounds.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

if you walk for 20 minuts going 4-5 miles an hour u will burn 200

• 1 decade ago

Walking 2 miles at 3 miles per hour on a treadmill

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • huggz
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

A brisk walk for 1 hour will burn 200 cals..;

• starve yourself for a day (jk)

Light jogging around a nice paved nature trail 3 times a week, just one time around should do the trick in no time. Sunrise is a gorgeous time to go with a friend =)

Source(s): ~blessss
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

if u want to burn calories its gonna be doing stuff thats really fast paced. if u wanna burn a lot of calories go run a mile and really push yourself so that when youre done that your exhausted. if you wanna build muscle its gonna be doin stuff like pushups and liftin weights. do stuff thats really fast paced though to burn the calories.

RUN!!!!

• 1 decade ago

Running is good cardio and burns a lot of calories.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

If there is an indoor pool near where you live, those are really helpful. Otherwise, just traditional exercises.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

run a mile

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.