What provides you with security in an uncertain world?

According to conservatives, the answer is social order.

*sighs*

Yes, i am studying political science...

All political aspirations aside, i'd have to say ...knowledge.

Favorite Answer

Faith.

• Bender

I'm with kmoc (figuratively speaking, that is)...

My heavy cotton hooded sweatshirt -- it's my default security blanket, by "de-fault" of my once draping it around my shoulders while talking to my love on the phone. It felt like her loving arms wrapped around me, and her warmth surrounding me. Now, when I put it on, I at once get a warm, happy feeling.. and if I close my eyes, I can imagine myself happy in my baby's arms and far from the troubles of this world.

Source(s): Hey, Linus has his security blanket. Works for him.

Uncertainity itself provides me with security. Not knowing my surroundings or my future gives me the possibility of hoping, and as long as I hope, I have all the security I need.

Knowledge is always power; the written word and there can never be enough reading, which explains why I am such a bookworm.

Source(s): ◊:-)

i agree with you knowledge and experience even if it not first hand when you been through it before or know someone who has you feel a little better

My pink fuzzy jammies and my huge warm bed!!! The world sux and I can hide here!

God & my faith. My kid, my lawyer & the hope that Family Law court will rule in my favour.

My family.

Custom and experience. The only faith I have is in repetition.

• ?

projectile firepower

My beliefs.