dangerous situation?

You are driving in a car at a constant speed.

On your left side is a 'drop off' (The ground is 18-20 inches below the level you are traveling on),

and on your right side is a fire engine traveling at the same speed as you.

In front of you is a galloping horse which is the same size as your car and you cannot overtake it.

Behind you is another galloping horse.

Both horses are also traveling at the same speed as you.

What must you do to safely get out of this highly dangerous situation?

wait for it

* Get your drunk *** off the merry-go-round. *

Favorite Answer

don't get on a merry-go-round if you are drinking its bad for your health

Lmao, 10/10

• teeter

i replaced into very lower than the effect of alcohol, interior the decrease back of an SUV with a group of acquaintances. the motive force rolled down the decrease back window, and that i have been given the stunning concept that it should be large to sit down on the tailgate and characteristic the breeze blow with the help of my hair, extremely than sit down on a spare tire with my pungent acquaintances. So I wriggled out, and went to relax my hands on the roof of the SUV, at the same time as the motive force sped up. I pitched backwards, and would have smashed on the roadway like a rotten pumpkin had my pungent acquaintances not grabbed my ankles. I dangled, fantastic out the decrease back of the SUV for numerous blocks beforehand my acquaintances managed to seek for suggestion from with the motive force what replaced into occurring. in the interim i replaced into guffawing, fantastic the incorrect way up and waving on the human beings in the back of us. Had my acquaintances not been quick sufficient to snatch my ankles, i will actual be useless now. pondering how lower than the effect of alcohol we were, that replaced into extremely a lot a fine looking keep. yet considering i'm an atheist, who precisely replaced into to blame for that miracle? It replaced into the finished God Hoo, who protects drunks, each from time to time in spite of themselves. he's not continually useful, and he in many circumstances calls for a sacrifice of inexpensive pizza and warm canines - extra to a street or bathroom bowl quickly after the miracle. And that replaced into when I grew to change right into a non secular Hooligan.

• cats

Get out as fast as I can even if I have to go left! I'd get out as soon as I could! Scary!

Oh yeah baby hiccup

lmao 10/10 great one!

HEY, I told this one last week!!! You're just a Milton Berle!!!

Ha ha I never would have suspected that! That was hilarious! ten stars : )

that's funny, i though this was actually gonna be serious. lol

• FP

Ohhhh, im out of here!