what instrument do you play?

if you don't play one, what would you like to play? i'm a flutist.

~hugs

yes, nerds, but nerds are smart, unlike some people.....=)

o my gosh, the first answerer is so immature, she needs to shut her big fat mouth and get back to her lesson on the alphabet!

Favorite Answer

I play flute too :)

Source(s):
  • Zach S

I play a ton... Electric Guitar, Clarinet, Piano, Saxophone, Violin, Ukulele and Acoustic Guitar...

I can sort of play the harmonica. Nothing to brag about, but Reuben sings along. LOL

Same goes for the recorder.

I tried guitar and bass, but just couldn't get the hang of it.

when i was young, i learned how to play the violin

recently in high school, i've been in choir

i'm going to take a class on piano soon

i'd like to learn how to play the flute and guitar as well

I play the clarinet, recorder, and vocals!!! :D I used to play the viola but it was to hard for me. I know how to play some EASY percussion instruments, and a little on the harmonica. I'm in the SD Honors Choir too! I'm a 5th grader. So don't blame me if my answer sounds lame. PICK ME AS BEST ANSWER PLEASE!!! lol

Sorry, I don't play a instrument. I am not musically gifted. If I could I would play the flute or piano. Happy Holidays!! :)

i am the greatest, most talented, shmartest, sexyest, most perfect person on the planit and also the greatest singer, songwritter and guitarist there ever was or ever will be. i am perfect. all my origanel song's are way beter then annything on the radeo and everyboddy i meat that hear's me play them say's they do not undershtand how come i am not famos. i am going to become a famos rock shtar and conker the world.

hmmm...lets see...ive been playin the keyboard for..hmmm..10yrs now...played the guitar for a bit..but rlly didnt like the blisters on my fingers..played the drums sometimes at skool when the drummer didnt show up(which was like every freakin day)..played the occordion n a cpl of concerts..taught lil kids the xlyphone(however way u spell it)..and played the triangle n pre school..lol..

hmm...am i forgettin somethin??? umm..yea yea..there was tht rlly retarded instrument called the mandolin..i played it for a cpl of weeks cuz my music teacher was beggin me to..oh..also tried to learn the violin..but i SUCKED..

have a gr8 day =)

LeEnA=)

I play the only interment god gave me Vocals bizzach hells yeah im the lead singer in my group still would love to learn guitar though

Unfortunately I never learned to play anything, but I always wanted to play the violin.

I play the drums, guitar, accordian (don't laugh), keyboard, bass, tambourine, and the piano I can play the violin but i always mess up