Why did Yahoo Answers tell me I'd reached my daily limit? I'm far from it!!??

Yahoo just sent me to the page marked "you've reached your daily limit" answering questions!? I've not even answered 10 today?! What's up?

Favorite Answer

It happened to me yesterday and it just happened to me again right now.........People can shrug it off all they want.........BUT when you spend time answering a question trying to help someone and then hit "submit" and get that message, you become very pissed off. And there is no one to yell at................

OK It let this one go thru and missed the word PISSED......I am going to try and submit it again and see what happens......AND I am still PISSED.

I am at LEVEL 6 and I can't do the thumb thing either.

That's happened to me, too. It was telling me I'd reached my quota after 8 answers, and after 30 votes. I should have unlimited and 100.

I logged out and back in, and it didn't do it anymore until that evening, when it did it again, and I solved it the same way.

Try logging out. It worked for me! Some sort of glitch in the system.

Hey! This is new! I just got a message that I'd reached my EMAIL limit for the day! I wasn't aware there was an email limit. Anyway, tried again and it went through. Go figure!

It's a Yahoo Answers glitch. Someone hacked Answers and messed up the daily limit.. just refresh the page or go back and answer to continue.

• godde

This passed off to me the day previous jointly as i grew to alter into into enhancing an answer I wrote and after going decrease lower back and forth between my the enhancing and what my answer would appear like swiftly I even have been offered that message from Yahoo saying I had reached my every day shrink so I purely loged off and then loged on decrease lower back and each little subject grew to alter into into intense-high quality and that i grew to alter into into waiting to respond to questions decrease lower back.

Im not sure but it depends how many questions and answers you do each day. The more points you get, the more answers that you can answer each day. If you ask some questions it will let you answer some more questions. I know this for sure.

I think there is a problem because i keep getting the same thing just keep trying and your answer will go through. They must have a problem with their system.

Lady : according to answers rules you can only have 5 per day

upon your level reached so far! because yourself is done for today also can come back tomorrow again

best wishes & Happy Holidays

Source(s): Yahoo ! Answers

I just got the same message and tried to answer another question and was able to.

Because somebody wants you to get off your stupid computer and GET A LIFE!!! Cleary you are the victim of a parent sanctioned conspiracy

there was a bot here yesterday called "man".......it was messing Yahoo A! yesteday and a little today.....I don't know if "man" is gone though...