I experienced cold feet in my engagement, but now I'm ready. Now she's getting cold feet . What do I do?

I'm kinda panicked and scared she won't warm up. She continuosly reassures me of her love but I'm scared I'm trying a little too hard to help her warm up. I kinda feel rejected and insecure. Her getting cold feet makes me feel like I have to fight for her. Any advice on how I should behave?

She says she does want to marry me, she just doesn't want to have a date. Before I got cold feet she was planning for everything, guests, location, dress shopping, etc. Now all that has come to a halt.

Favorite Answer

give her the same time you gave yourself?

• m c

she has the ring, she has you. her gettting cold feet make you feel you have to fight for her. Wait until the honeymoon is over, them cold feet stuck to your backside for warmth, she will be fighting to keep them warm.

is she worth fighting for?