Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

Im getting married in 9 days and want to lose 7 pounds. Any advice?

I need to lose nine pounds in seven days!!! HELP!!!

Favorite Answer

Yes, stop worrying about it, you'll just make yourself sick trying, and you've got WAY too much to worry about now. Like, for example, your new mate! Now is the time to put him forst, for awhile anyway. And, always, if all goes well!

God Bless!~

Source(s): personal

I'm sorry, but that is impossible. Even if you stop eating for 9 days, you won't lose 7 pounds. The most you'll lose is maybe 5 pounds. Forget a meager 7 pounds. Just enjoy yourself! The only healthy way to go now, if u really want to, is to simply diet and do lots of cardio.

don't eat the wedding cake

you can't loose 7 pounds in 9 days safely. It will affect your energy, personality, and hydration. All neccessary for a happy wedding and a great honey moon. Take long walks, don't eat any products that have flour in them like bread, cereal, cakes, rolls, ect. And stay away from sugars. You'll lose some before the wedding without losing your self from the affects of a crash diet. Good luck and congratulations

I've lost 5 kilos in my first week. It's my 10th day and I have included salad with some protein (eg. egg/ lean chicken) as you suggested. After 4 years of trying, the fat is finally coming off. It truly feels like magic!

Get started today!

I don't suggest it....because what if you end up getting sick for your wedding/honeymoon??? Just limit your food intake....by eating until you're CONTENT...and not hungry anymore. You will lose weight naturally this way. Also...start an exercise regimen. Running is my favorite. If you do this...you will continue to lose weight even after you're married.

Eating until you're satisfied...is a very hard thing to do. You MUST have self-control. Dish yourself up a reasonable amount of food for dinner...but don't finish. Leave like 1/2. This will teach you to not overeat.

Always be healthy.

My advice to you is to go on a protein diet and take no carbs. Only meat, chicken and eggs with cream instead of milk in your coffee. That's great for quick weight loss but ofcourse you have to go on a sensible diet and exercise program after your marriage. Good luck!

honey i know you don't want to hear this, but this guy is marry you with the why change, he loves you, doesn't he?