Matt asked in Dining OutCanadaToronto · 1 decade ago

i have lots of free times.. what should i do ? what whould you do if you were me? a 21 year old male, toronto

i am a 21 years old, male, in toronto.i have lots of free time but i dont know what to do .i woke up every morning, eat breakfast, go to exercise, for 1,5 houre then i come back eat , shower, then surf the internet.... thats it .. ite really boring... i have finished my fist semester in university 2 weeks ago,,, now i am kind of bord... what whoul you do , if you were me? any suggestion?

• Donnao
    Favorite Answer

Get a job? Go to college? Date people?

I would suggest getting a job that is related to what you are going to the university for. Or something similar to it. Once you start back to school will you have time to work full or part time? It would be a good experience and keep you active plus check out if that is really what you want to do. Maybe where you go to exercise is an option. Plus it would give you some extra money to put away in case of an emergency or for some thing you might need or want in the future. Be prepared. You never know what might come up in the future. If you are not interested in working, take up a hobby or volunteer. Expose yourself to life. There is nothing that beats experience. I give you alot of credit for wanting to do something rather then just sit on the computer! Good luck! I'm sure you can figure out and fine something.

Source(s): Experience

there are lots of places this time of year that really need volunteers to help in nursing homes and other charities. Why don't you donate your time to someone in need. You will be surprised how great this would make you feel and the time will pass quickly. What a great reward to make a difference in someones life

good luck with your studies and Merry Christmas!!

Go to the bar district, find a lively place, and don't be afraid to start a conversation. People are always ready to meet new people after a few drinks (at least I am)

Lugia or Celebi. 2 of my favs. And merely keep in ideas merely bc theyre mythical- doesnt propose there is in effortless words one (keep in ideas the scene in 4ever with all the Celebis?) identity likely be Celebi and merely cuddle up with a lovable lady Celebi understanding me ;).

part time work or

u can do some volunteer work

or go on a vacation before school starts

I would get a part-time job.

• Me

why do not you get a job for x-mas or do some volunteer job

Whack off..

Welcome to reality. There is no more.