I am not blaiming God for over 50,000 dead Iraqi women and children. I am asking where are the christians?

Shouldn't they speak up in the face of this?

Isn't 50,000 dead women and children just a *little* more important than homosexuality?

BTW - This figure is from OCTOBER and it doesn't take into account Iraqi violence. It only applies to ALLIED airstrikes and ALLIED actions. In other words, the American-led attacks - not the ones by other Iraqis.

Favorite Answer

Yet Islam are the "evil" terrorists.

This just goes to prove that while a SMALL amount of extremists caused a devastating attack on the U.S. that killed over a thousand people, WE are actually terrorists by killing over 50k people, MOSTLY innocent.

That's nauseating and sad. I really hope that people see this number and realize that we are actually doing more harm than good.

My heart goes out to the soldiers forced to fight in this "evil", pointless war.

• Shossi

The Christians are there---and they are led by the ''number 1 Christian'' George W. Bush.

I heard a recently defeated Republican senator (wish I remember his name-it was on NPR), and he said the Bush Administration has kept the homosexual issue in the spotlight to find a good unity point for him and the Christians. The Christians would worry about this instead of other things. Remember, Dear ole George wanted our Constitution to outlaw same sex marriages?

I suppose your right , but the bible is against greed which is what the war is really about. Also homosexuality is a domestic issue but the war is an international one. There is more scope for influence on national issues than international ones.With all the matrixs of powerful actors involved you would just be banging your head against a brick wall. Its best to just give them sort of problems to God and hope for the best.

• micho

i agree with u

u r wise peron really

who care about iraqi people who die everyday i think no one

people should give attention to iraqi people who suffer each day

Speak not, against the great and powerful GWB for his directions come straight from God himself.

the government uses the media to demonize the enemy----in this case it's Islam and Muslims.

when you see your enemy as an evil thing that needs to be eradicated, it becomes easier for you to do your job as a soldier.

Yes, they are. The Christians elected this jerk off.

I agree with you.