What are some good songs,similar to Good Riddence by GreenDay, (without any cuss words) for a photo slideshow?

I don't want depressing or sad songs, but some good songs for a slideshow I'm making of my family from the past 20 years. Thanks!

• x
    Favorite Answer

Taking Back Sunday - New American Classic

The White Stripes - We Are Going To Be Friends

Green Day - Waiting

Green Day - Macys Day Parade

Goo Goo Dolls - Iris

Five For Fighting - Superman

Blink 182 - Not Now

Angels and Airwaves - The Adventure

In My Life by the Beatles or Bette Midler

Will You Remember Me? by Sarah McLaughlan

Photograph by Nickleback

If you are looking for music or bands with a similar style, try looking on Pandora.com. It is a free online radio station, and they match a band/ performer/ song you like with similar artists or songs. I have found the service to be very accurate, so perhaps you should try it.

Well im rreally not sure, you could use pop rocks & coke by greenday its about like being there for eachother and stuff like that and uhmm im not sure what else... Sugar were going down swingen by falloutboy it makes people smile lol

wow its gona be no longer ordinary cuz maximum song cusses on it yet u dnt hve hear to the songs that are convey a number of them come wth out cussing if ur talking abt songs on youtube or amazon

Welcome to Paradise.

Source(s): personal experience