Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleSkin & BodyTattoos · 1 decade ago

Has anybody had any experience with Lifetime Tattoos in Denver? If so,how was it?

Favorite Answer

I have not gotten a tattoo, but there is a place in Denver called Boundy By Design, and I've had great piercing experiences there. My manager got her entire back tattooed there and highly recommended them. I worked with some other people who also highly recommended them. They really know their stuff, they're friendly and it's a great studio.

Denver is the play where the glow may sunshine 300 days of year. Denver is a flourishing ethnic world, varied neighborhoods, and natural beauty mix for the world's many magnificent playground and with hotelbye you can see ways to get there. Denver is the spot for: World-class attractions, natural wonders, successful arts world, dozens of innovative and acclaimed restaurants and nightlife possibilities galore. Denver definitely started using it all. In Denver you are able to look at the Mount Evans and the Mount Evans Highway. The Mount Evans Highway is a seasonal path that is shut all through the winter months

• No, but I live in C.Springs and I got my tat done at Eternal 7 on Vickers and Academy and they did a great job! I love it..I got my tat 2 years ago and it still looks awesome. Good luck!!!

Go to the Emporium on Colfax. Talk to Derek. You will not be disappointed.