What do you think of Warmbloods?Whats your favor. bred of horses?Why?

What do you think of the bred Warmbloods (the horse bred)You know how everyone wants a Warmblood for dressage and a eventing. What do you think?

Whats your favor. bred of horses and Why?

Favorite Answer

Warmbloods are great for dressage or jumping and are really pretty. I don't really think the breed matters but the attitude and temperment. I think all horses are great.

My particular favorite breed is the Irish Draugh, which is one of the best all-around sporting horses you can find. I also love Arabians, Quarterhorses, Andalusians, Holsteins and the gaited breeds.

Really depends on what work your horse is doing to determine if they are the best breed for the job. Warmbloods excell at eventing because of their size, strength, jumping ability and balance that lets them do well in all of the disciplines. They are great competative horses.

Source(s): Years of riding and working with horses.

Warmbloods know what they are doing but personally I love Thoroughbreds. They may be hot but that's what I love about them. But if I could get another horse I would defiantly get a Warmblood.

Warmbloods are very nice horses they are a very level headed breed of horse. I loved them when I did three day eventing. But my favorite breed of horse is the amazing Friesian. They are just so beautiful and their gait is absolutely spellbounding. Their breed characteristics call for them to be completely black and their manes and tails full and flowing. I am just absolutely amazed by not only their temperments but theri power and beauty.

I am not a fan of Warmbloods cuz I love gaited horses more then anything. My fav horse breed is the Tennessee Walking Horse, cuz they are so smooth, willing, and gentle.

absolute self belief many human beings have not a clue...... then there are the iffy controversial issues - is a dogs that has 5 generations of wonderful ten field trial dogs or herding dogs or (fill in performance) can out hunt out herd out mush ect some thing short of god- yet ugly as a dirt fence. IS that properly bred or no longer? How bout the 5 technology significant coach winner - who hasn't somewhat the force & instinct to finish the least maximum elementary performance (I heard a shotgun recommended (in effortless words 1/2 in jest) for this style of dogs....) so hows about the can rather end a bench championship and rather end the performance identify in a breed the position dogs who can end both would count number on the fingers of one hand? or the perpetual bridesmaid in both? (up there yet no longer getting the criteria)

A lot of warm-bloods are good athletic horses, but they can be very temperamental. My aunt has one and they are very pushy want to get there own way. More so then most and can be aggressive too. I am partial to morgans. They are smart, easy going, calm, loyal, and just good horses.

I would'nt care what kind of horse I got just as long as I got a god trail riding horse. My favorite breed is an Appaloosa because I lover their patterns and their spot colors.

My favorite breeds are quarter horses and arabs. They are both so beautiful and sweet tempered. also, some of them have the smoothest trot.

i love Morgans!!! because they are the perfect size and have the most sweet and gentle temperament

Source(s): I own four morgans