If ur parents were facing certain death and u r ask to save just one of then ,which of them could u save & why

Favorite Answer

OMG! what a question.

• Deb

my mom and I were never really close, but I wouldnt want to see anything happen to either of them. I think anyone would hafta be in that situation before they know what they would do. You can say anything now, but when REALLY faced with a situation you would think twice. (at least I hope so) you also don't say what kind of death. Illness, what? Which one would have the best chance of surviving the longest? If you saved let's say ur mom, would she still be suffering? Lot of unanswered questions to ponder.??????

I would refuse to do it. By picking one, I would be condemning the other to death. I would also refuse to let someone put the guilt of killing either one or both my parents to death on me.

Secondly when you become married, you will know the answer that question. Few wifes or husbands would want the other to be picked to die in order to save them. They also know it is being done to hurt their son or daughter and they would ask the son or daughter not to play an evil person's game by making the choice.

I would save the parent who would most likely be able to save the other. :P

• m c

Who could make a choice like that? maybe you, not me, I love both my parents. By certain death, you mean exactly what?

my mom she's the on who gave me birth.But I'm not sure because I love both of my parents there my favorite people in the whole WIDE WORLD!!!!!(plus my sis)

if my mom was still alive (she died 5 years ago) as well as my dad i would save my mom for sure....

my dad doesnt care much about me anymore......so why should I of him

My dad because he is responsible with money and not an asshole like my mother.

MY MOM because she gave birth to me. Your mom is always going to be there for you. Fathers usually come and go.

Sad to say i probably couldn't decide so i'd just jump with them.

• My mom because I hate my dad. She's always been there for me, and raised me, and had me and all that jazz, while he..hasn't.