Who thinks Beyonce and Jay-Z makes a good married couple?

What if they have kids what do you think the cilds name would be

Favorite Answer

no I dont he is like 40 years old and she is 24

I think they are a good looking couple. "Age aint nothing but a number."- In the famous words of the late Aaliyah.

They are a power couple. They both are making money and living the life.... Good for them. And if they do have children... they will be adorable, I think. And what the names would be... I dont know. Sorry I cant answer that question for you.

Well being that they both seem very arrogant Yeah. I remember 10 yrs ago, Jay-Z said he was gonna retire, Beyonce was probably in 8th grade.... Thats gross

They look OK together but Jay-Z should wear a bag over his head and draw eyes and make a teeny tiny little hole so he can be heard when he speaks and so he can breathe. He would look way better in my opinion.

From a high society position, sure they look great. From the down to earth reality for the rest of us it's a beauty and the beast story. And we all know who the beast is.

• Shizzy

Yeah! Because they both are ugly. And I like neither one of them so I think they perfect for each other.

beyonce and jay-z where married and no one knew but they cute together.

Yea I think they look good together! =)

they look so good together

i do