what would you do if you walked into a bathroom and the toilet said, 'Don't even try. i am sick of your Sh.it'

Favorite Answer

I'd have to laugh and say WTF!!!!! And look for the cameras or my brother Bubba........... (or uncle Junior.)

I would run out of the bathroom petrified as I am scared very easily.

I would write a note that would read- " here you filthy pot, I have written you a warning " . That's it and I would rub my eyes' and go back to bed. Ty

i would probably laugh for a bit and then after all that laughign i would have to pee even more so i'd go to the next stall and pee.

lay your pencil down, fold your arms nicely, lay your head on your arms, yes that is right. Now, promise you will not attempt to try humor again until you grow up.

Me: Okay, so it's like that.

toilet: Yep, and what you're gonna do about it?.

Me: Give you the satisfaction and go outside. What!?!?! Now ya jealous? Tally ho. I don't need ya.

Source(s): Plan #2: That's cool. So instead take my fecal matter, since you don't want sh1t.

Go to the next stall!!!!!

"open that trap again and i'll give you what for germ bucket!!!"

Use it anyways.

i would actually laugh....that is very funny!!