Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleOther - Beauty & Style · 1 decade ago

Has anyone ever been professionally fit for a bra?

I've heard it makes a huge difference (no pun intended)...

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

It does! It makes all the difference!! Most women guess at their size and where bras that don't fit, and are uncomfortable. Nordstrom's and Victoria's Secret does a great job of finding you a cute bra that fits like it should!

Source(s): Experience
  • 1 decade ago

I have been firt for a bra and it works wonders! I have DD breasts and I was wearing a C before I got fitted. The C didnt look bad physically, but I always had red marks from the bra digging into my skin. Most lingerie stores will fit fit you, but the one I would probably recommed would have to be Victoria's Secret becuase they are specially trained to fit you for a bra and then pick out one that would look best for your size. Now that I got fitted I have no more pain, and my shirts fit a lot better then they did.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes because I lost a bet & I had to walk out of Victoria's Secret wearing the red bra and bad thing I was wearing a white shirt so everybody could see

• 1 decade ago

Yes it does! I got my fitting at Nordstrom. They were wonderful. I actually went up a cup size so I was quite please. I feel like I look better too now that the girls are in place:)

I would recommend it!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Victoria's Secret is the best place to do it

• 1 decade ago

yes i have at victoria secret( by the way i am a girl) im on my brothers acount.

• 1 decade ago

yes if victoria secrets and nordstroms counts

• 1 decade ago

No, but I would like to

• 1 decade ago

No, but it sounds awesome! You go girl! xD

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.