How do you know if your hamster is gay?

If he is then how can I convert him back? My teacher says he's going to hell.

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Have him call Jerry Falwell he is an expert on who is gay or not. Hehas been known to cure gays.

• 1 decade ago

A more important question would be: What kind of teacher is telling his/her students that a hamster is going to hell because it may be gay?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I don't think a hamster can be gay. mentally, they don't experience much in terms of feelings except for this: eat, sleep, mate. if its trying to mate with others of its own sex, that's probably because there aren't any of the other sex around. \

Even if he was gay (I still don't think it's possible), he wouldn't be going to hell. he's a hamster, dammit! also, why would you want to convert him back? nothing bad will happen to a pet hamster unless the owner mistreats it.

• 1 decade ago

so why do you want to know if your hamster is gay *wink wink*

no seriously animals can be gay but it dosent mater. hell doesnt exist and why the **** is your teacher talking about gay hamsters going to hell?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

lol good one..but it is proven that animals can be gay.. for examble there are a pair of bald eagles .. i forget what state park it is in i saw it on tv once.. they are both male and refuse to mate with females and when they people who ran the place put a egg in their nest both of them sat on it and raised it,, feed the baby bird and all.. i think that is when i first started to believe that being gay is something that your born to be and not really a choice.. i mean people hear all the bad things but animals know nothing of this

• 1 decade ago

if it wants to mate with other hamsters of it's own sex. he isn't going to hell for being gay. i hate when ppl say that. it is so dumb. He was born gay if he is... i don't think that your hamster can change

• 1 decade ago

Dude I don´t think your hamster is gay. I think he might just be retarded or confused!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Stick your pinky up his a_s_s, if he doesn't bite you he's gay! lol

Don't enjoy yourself too much...

• ?
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Does he close his eyes when you French kiss him?

Source(s): Welcome to "Ask a Stupid Question Get a Stupid Answer Day." Hope you enjoy it!
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

very good...and I am sure you will get a lot of "straight" answers.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.