How do you know if your hamster is gay?

If he is then how can I convert him back? My teacher says he's going to hell.

Favorite Answer

Have him call Jerry Falwell he is an expert on who is gay or not. Hehas been known to cure gays.

A more important question would be: What kind of teacher is telling his/her students that a hamster is going to hell because it may be gay?

I don't think a hamster can be gay. mentally, they don't experience much in terms of feelings except for this: eat, sleep, mate. if its trying to mate with others of its own sex, that's probably because there aren't any of the other sex around. \

Even if he was gay (I still don't think it's possible), he wouldn't be going to hell. he's a hamster, dammit! also, why would you want to convert him back? nothing bad will happen to a pet hamster unless the owner mistreats it.

so why do you want to know if your hamster is gay *wink wink*

no seriously animals can be gay but it dosent mater. hell doesnt exist and why the **** is your teacher talking about gay hamsters going to hell?

• ?

lol good one..but it is proven that animals can be gay.. for examble there are a pair of bald eagles .. i forget what state park it is in i saw it on tv once.. they are both male and refuse to mate with females and when they people who ran the place put a egg in their nest both of them sat on it and raised it,, feed the baby bird and all.. i think that is when i first started to believe that being gay is something that your born to be and not really a choice.. i mean people hear all the bad things but animals know nothing of this

if it wants to mate with other hamsters of it's own sex. he isn't going to hell for being gay. i hate when ppl say that. it is so dumb. He was born gay if he is... i don't think that your hamster can change

Dude I don´t think your hamster is gay. I think he might just be retarded or confused!

Stick your pinky up his a_s_s, if he doesn't bite you he's gay! lol

Don't enjoy yourself too much...

• ?

Does he close his eyes when you French kiss him?

Source(s): Welcome to "Ask a Stupid Question Get a Stupid Answer Day." Hope you enjoy it!

very good...and I am sure you will get a lot of "straight" answers.