My ex girlfriend wants to be friends I want more than that what do I do to try and get her back?

We broke up because I became insecure. People would tell me bad things about her and I started to beleive them. She says she wants to be friends and maybe something might happen between us again. But she wants to become good friends first. I haven't gotten over her yet. I think she's seeing someone else but she says she's not. Should I beleive this? What do I do?

Favorite Answer

If I were you I would give her some space. I am not sure of all the details of communication between you but if you call her everyday start calling her every other day. She needs some breathing space and to have a chance to miss you. When you do talk to her don't talk about the relationship, try being her friend and don't come across to needy. It also sounds like you have some work to do on yourself. Work on your trust issues because it is so important in a relationship, no one wants to be questioned about stuff like that. As for your friends, sometimes people hate to see other people happy and will try to sabotage it. Unless there is proof don't believe it.

She harm you as soon as, she probably capable to do it once more. It's difficult to recover from anyone like that, however you understand you deserve higher than the best way she dealt with you. She left you and learned the entire different men had been losers, and also you had been a exceptional man. She does not deserve an convenient come again. Stay powerful, and maintain your peers!

Call her, communicate with her. She may wantyou back also...but if you never talk she can never know. Do it before she just gives up on the whole idea...and this time if she does come back or you get together take the time to get to know her...I am sorry you listened to your friends and didn't take into her feelings or your own.

the best way to have a good relationship is to be good friends and listen to her problems that she has and with this you will actuality find out what she likes and don't like and it will help you be come a better boyfriend because you aren't thinking about having sex with her you will be actuality listening to what she has to say.

When a g/f tells you that she just wants to be friends she is sending a message that she wants to move past you. Accept it, move on and date other people.

Be honest and tell her how you feel!

give it time. time will make or break things.