For last 3months ive been having irregular periods,what are the chances of be being pregnant?

I took an 1st response test but it turned out to be a negitive.But how and why are my periods STILL irregular if the tests say its (negitive).Could i be sick? or whats going on with my body?

ive been keeping track of how the periods are by written down a chat form of my irregular periods.

Oct 16- i start and got sick all day..i couldnt keep no liquids or anything down.

0ct-23rd is when it stopped

nov 16th -started ( pink rosey color) not bad at all, also got sick all that day.

nov 18th- is when the spotting/rosey pink had stopped.

( why for only 2days is the question)

Dec 8th i had took the 1st response test and it turned out to be negitive.

Then Dec - 12 spotted a rosey pink and major headache.

Dec 13 heavy clots/dec 14 rosey pink /dec 15 stopped/dec 16th light rosey pink.

So what are the chances of being pregnant?

Favorite Answer

i had the same problem .i took 2 test they were negative then i took a third one i was pregnant.what you can do is go see a doctor if you not pregnant take a birth control pills that woul make it regular.good luck.

Alot of woman have irregular periods, so dont worry. If you want a professional opinion go see your doctor.

well you shouldnt be pregnant if your having your periods you should go to your vagina doctor and ske them they might be able to answer your question better then any one on this site

if u get ur period ur not pregnant.....u must be either really young or really dumb.....and if ur really young u shouldn't be having sex( which by the way is the only way to get pregnant)