Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusic · 1 decade ago

Does anyone still miss Jerry Garcia and the social phenomenon of attending a Dead show?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Jerry Garcia was for many who loved and followed the DEAD considered extended family...some felt he was messianic some even said CIA...whatever way your pleasure tended he was an old soul that even on a bad night was still adored for his undying commitment to his fans who just wanted "one more BirdSong or Morning Dew"...as the 90s rolled around it was quite obvious the social climate within the DEADscene was morphing into parkinglots full of UNKIND people who only wanted to score some LSD and wreak havoc adnauseum...for these people Im sure the only thing that is missed is a chance to perhaps acquire something they didnt have a clue how to enjoy anyways...for the rest of us I can certainly say he is definetly missed..just like my name says sum r grateful some are just in the way

Source(s): over 100x shows
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The grateful dead is ok. I never got why they were such a cult favorite... must have been the free acid that kept em coming back...Im much more of a zappa fan myself...now that guy, I miss

• 1 decade ago

yes hes missed

• Nope!

Not a Deadhead now nor was I one before...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Wasn't into that. They have a good film tho.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

no not really think the world is a better place now

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.