sometimes my friends don't get along im always between it what should i doo?

my two best friends sometimes don't get along and they don't really fight but like they say stuff between each other backs what should i doo

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

beware! whenever you have a friendship of 3 - there is always backstabbing. it seems one friend is always knocking the other friend to the third friend that they are talking to. i wouldn't be surprised when these two girls are talking to each other, and you are not there, they are talking about you. be careful what you say to either of these girls when the third girl isn't there-sometimes the things you say get back to this third party, and it may not even had been the very words you said or meant. so i say beware, be their friend, let them take care of their own spats, don't get involved and watch out for yourself - don't let them hurt you.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Tell them you refuse to get involved and don't want to hear it. This is their issue not yours and tell them you only fight your own battles.

• 1 decade ago

Ignore them. they are immature. Ignore them until they stop fighting and NEVER chose between them,

• 1 decade ago

Tell them to stop or you won't appriciate them as much.

It works. Trust me.

lol.

Good luck

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.